Pulsed Immunity Test optimization

New ideas and suggestions for additional functionality in RadiMation can be added to this forum
tha-paul

Pulsed Immunity Test optimization

Post by tha-paul »

Dear all,

I have some ideas/suggestions regarding the EFT and Surge Multiband test.

1. In the EFT Multiband test, i have several sequences for e.g.:
- 1kV positive with coupling on L
- 1kV negative with coupling on N
Idea/Suggestion: It would be very helpful, if there would be a short break between the sequences, to note the test status (passed or failed)

2. When the EFT/Surge Multiband test is running, it would be helpful if Radimation would show the current running test. For e.g. in the Surge Multiband test I have a sequence like:
- 1kV; +/-; 0° 90° 180° 270°, L to N
When this sequence is running, I have no overview about which angle or polarity is currently running.
Idea/Suggestion: A small new window or a indicator which setting is currently running.

It would be very helpful if those suggestions could be implemented in the future :)
tha-paul

Re: Pulsed Immunity Test optimization

Post by tha-paul »

any comments here?
Possible to implement this ideas?
Jeru

Re: Pulsed Immunity Test optimization

Post by Jeru »

Hello tha-paul,

Regarding topic 1:

I have created a new wish for the requested functionality to be able to pause a EFT/Surge test after a sequence is completed so that the test engineer can update any relevant information such as the pass/fail state of the sequence.

Regarding topic 2:

When a single sequence entry is configured to test for example on multiple phase angles, the actual active phase is indeed not shown to the test engineer. As a work around you could define one sequence per each state that is tested so that the highlighted sequence in the status overview is only applicable to a single test case.

For now i will also create a ticket regarding this request to see if the current functionality can be improved regarding more clear indication of the active test parameters.

I hope to have informed you for now,

With kind regards,
Jeru