We want to inform you about this new functionality of the RadiMation Free field probe driver and explain you how to use it. It is available in RadiMation version 2016.2.2 that can be downloaded via: http://www.dare.eu/software/radimation-download. This download is free and available for everyone.
These new functionalities include:
- One or multiple individual RadiSense probes can be controlled
- Field strength values will be graphically displayed, and also be shown by an analog meter
- Field probe monitoring functions like: probe battery voltage, probe temperature, laser current and laser temperature are displayed
- Individual x, y and z axis can be turned on/off
- Manual trigger or time triggered mode
- Possibility for data logging over time (automatically) with data in graphs and tables
- Data can be exported/saved to your clipboard, .CSV files or Limit Lines
It is very easy to control the RadiSense (or any other supported fieldprobe) from RadiMation Free:
- Start RadiMation version 2016.2.2 (or later)
- Select “Devices” from the main menu at the top of the window.
- Select “Field sensors”.
- Select the field probe you are using, after which the field sensor screen will be shown.
- Connect the field probe by pressing connect.
- Now you can manual or auto trigger the field probe and start measuring.
See the screenshots below to get an overview of the capabilities and possible configuration items.