How can I overlap two graphs in multi band?

This forum contains all kind of frequently asked questions.
joro

Post by joro »

joro

Re: How can I overlap two graphs in multi band?

Post by joro »

To overlap two graphs, open both the test results. In one of the two test results press the graphs button. you will see that the other test is available for selection. You can add any line from the other test result into the current graph.
joro

Post by joro »

Another possibility is to export a graph line to a Limit Line File, which will create a 'Reference line'. The color and description of this reference line can be customized during the export. The created reference line can then be included in other Emission measurements, to have a visually comparison between the two emission measurements.

This functionality is included since the 2013.1.6 release.
afrank

Post by afrank »

Radimation 5.8.38: To overlap two graphs, open both the test results. In one of the two test results press the graphs button. you will see that the other test is available for selection. You can add any line from the other test result into the current graph.

Radimatio 2013.1.7: Not working in v 2013.1.7.
joro

Post by joro »

In 2013.1.7, the overlapping of the graphs should still be possible. It is however possible that due to an issue it is currently not working coorectly as we are expecting. I will try to do it myself, and investigate the issue.

I hope to have an answer later today.

Sent from my HTC Vision Using ForumTouch for Android
joro

Post by joro »

I tried to overlap the results of two different emission tests with eachother (in version 2013.1.7). Using the method:
To overlap two graphs, open both the test results. In one of the two test results press the graphs button. you will see that the other test is available for selection. You can add any line from the other test result into the current graph.
In my situation it was working correctly (see the screenshot below). The only potential problem I observed, that it could be a problem if the description of both emission tests is the same. Is the description for both tests the same in your situation?
Overlapping graphs from two different emission tests
Overlapping graphs from two different emission tests
overlapping_graphs.png (33.03 KiB) Viewed 14113 times