We strongly advise to test and verify (according to your quality system) this and each new version of RadiMation at for example a separate PC or laptop with your setup and with your measurement equipment, before you are going to use it for daily operation.
The following issues are fixed in this 2016.1.6 version (compared to the 2016.1.5 version):
- #5864: Preamplifier and reference setting have no effect for the ESL6
- #6259: ALL RADIATED EMISSION TESTS is not replacing keywords of corresponding tests
- #6687: Driver: Luthi MDS22
- #6766: Measuring settings Lines/Neutral with LISN
- #6883: Using radiated immunity for shielding effectiveness
- #6915: Driver: Schwarzbeck BBA 9106 antenna
- #6916: Driver: Schwarzbeck MDS21 Absorbing clamp
- #6922: Driver: Teseq CBA 230M-80 amplifier
- #6923: Driver: Teseq PMU6003 Powermeter
- #6924: Driver: TESEQ DCP 0100A Directional Coupler
- #6925: Driver: Teseq KEMZ 801 Injection Clamp
- #6926: Driver: Prana MT440DC Amplifier
- #6927: Driver: Teseq NSG437 ESD generator
- #7048: Selection of 'Neutral' LISN line is wrong when restarting last TSF
- #7129: Corrupt Customized.xml will raise an error and crash RadiMation
- #7229: HP 8594E Spectrum analyser is not following signal generator.
- #7237: Report Generator graph only shows peak markers without the trace itself.
- #7243: Probe numbers are not shown anymore in the Field inputs dialog
- #7273: Behaviour of the ||EUT|DESCRIPTION|| Report Generator keyword
- #7280: Tabs of Device specific settings on the devices Virtual Instrument window are not shown
The new 2016.1.6 release of RadiMation can be downloaded from the DARE!! web-site:
We always advise to thoroughly test EACH new RadiMation software version to determine if it works correctly in your situation with your equipment, before you use it for daily measurements. This is even a requirement for all ISO 17025 accredited test-labs. To enable customers to validate new software versions before they implement that new software version, we even made it possible to install multiple versions of RadiMation side-by-side on a single PC.