We strongly advise to test and verify (according to your quality system) this and each new version of RadiMation at for example a separate PC or laptop with your setup and with your measurement equipment, before you are going to use it for daily operation.
The new 2017.1.6 release of RadiMation can now be downloaded from the DARE!! web-site.
We always advise to thoroughly test EACH new RadiMation software version to determine if it works correctly in your situation with your equipment, before you use it for daily measurements. This is even a requirement for all ISO 17025 accredited test-labs. To enable customers to validate new software versions before they implement that new software version, we even made it possible to install multiple versions of RadiMation side-by-side on a single PC. It is of course also possible to perform this validation on for example a separate PC or laptop.
We are currently not aware of known issues in this version.
If you have a problem or question, please do not hesitate to report it to us, so we can continue to improve RadiMation.
The following issues are fixed in this 2017.1.6 version (compared to the 2017.1.5 version):
- #4969: CANoe interface object not initialized correctly
- #7829: Implement the AnalyserAsPowerMeterDecorator for ESU and ESI series powermeter device drivers
- #8062: Outside Points
- #8340: Ability of 'Power Measurement' settings for the R&S ESR7 to avoid unexpected bandwidth jump behavior
- #8378: Enabled Calibration before final measurements option causes GPIB: EABO timeout
- #8384: External reference setting of the R&S ZNB is changed during initialization
- #8412: Ability of 'Power Measurement' settings for the R&S ESU40
- #8450: ESPC Not all bytes are written to the GPIB board "Perform short calibration before final measurement" option
- #8467: RI Multiband AM modulation is only used for first point, after that its none if modulation conservation is activated
- #8477: RadiLog Error Report does not make screenshot from external monitor
- #8479: Maturo MCU raises a Lock error during deinitialization
- #8481: Driver: RSSA3021X Spectrum analyzer
- #8483: R&S ESIB40: Function not available;FREQ:STOP:LINK START
- #8488: N9038A: System Error: -410: Query Interrupted
- #8493: CARAD software invalid messages received
- #8503: Marked peaks are not saved
- #8504: Minimum power of CI Fixed power test is -40 dBm
- #8508: Ability to select Internal or External reference clock on some devices
- #8510: Changing unit causes crash
- #8511: Frequency correction of PMM EP603
- #8512: Device Driver: Marconi 2052
- #8518: Not possible to generate a printout of the amplifier linearity test results
- #8523: Compression test table: uses wrong unit in time and frequency column
- #8526: Generated power of CWS500N1 drops at 350 kHz
- #8527: RSSML Merge reference source
The complete list of release notes can be found on: http://wiki.dare.nl/wiki/index.php/Release_Notes_2017.1.