This version 2019.2.5 has been validated by our internal software quality checks. We strongly advise to test and verify (according to your quality system) this and each new version of RadiMation at for example a separate PC or laptop with your setup and with your measurement equipment, before you are going to use it for daily operation.
The new 2019.2.5 release of RadiMation can now be downloaded from the DARE!! web-site.
We always advise to thoroughly test EACH new RadiMation software version to determine if it works correctly in your situation with your equipment, before you use it for daily measurements. This is even a requirement for all ISO 17025 accredited test-labs. To enable customers to validate new software versions before they implement that new software version, we even made it possible to install multiple versions of RadiMation side-by-side on a single PC. It is of course also possible to perform this validation on for example a separate PC or laptop.
We also include several improvements and new functionalities in version 2019.2.5, the most important improvements are:
- Possibility to upload per axis correction data into the RadiSense 10 fieldprobe
- LIMIT keyword in SQL queries in the report generator
- A lot of fixes for unhandled exceptions and object reference errors
- General code improvements
- In total more than 70 improvements or fixes
- EMC Partner Transient 3000
- Maturo FCU 3.0
- Wavecontrol SMP2
- #9118: Ambient suppression in Multiband Emission GTEM causes that the GTEM correlation is not performed
The following issues are fixed in this 2019.2.5 version (compared to the 2019.1.9 version):
- #5031: RadiMation should check content of correction (.COR) file before use.
- #7423: Axis correction values in a COR are not correctly displayed
- #7991: VDI Repetition time is cut when changing angle for PSF500
- #8186: Report generator Word Edit limit
- #8221: Graph customization is not applied when a test is opened
- #8221: RadiMation logo in graph is not shown first time a test is opened
- #8225: Unclear for end-user that alway's the latest filter of a group is still being shown.
- #8306: Insert an icon for the duplicate button for Sequence Testing window
- #8432: RadiCentre control over USB in the KETC lab is corrupted
- #8672: Limit line file printout shows no units in the table for Frequency and Value.
- #8673: Printout shows incorrect RadiMation version.
- #8690: Graph data does not match table data.
- #8704: Warnings in the eventlog should be shown more prominent when the RBW is changed by the analyzer
- #8903: No graphs are shown in Multiband Immunity.
- #8977: Do not show the 'Sure to close test' question when a not-modified test is closed
- #9114: Start button for PI tests does not change to store. Instead to note
- #9184: Code used in other template does not work in conducted Immunity
- #9289: Radimation stopped working.
- #9324: ErrorReport: "Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute.
- #9462: ||TEST|SELECT * FROM EMISSION TABLE LIMIT 4|| doesn't work
- #9478: Lisn selection control is shown in CE MB when another location type is selected
- #9528: The amplifier is already in use by another test
- #9587: Object reference not set to an instance of an object: AddCombinedResultAsTraceInfo(IError rcError)
- #9661: Object reference not set to an instance of an object: RadiMationUI.ctlGraph.UpdateGraph(
- #9693: Add printout templates for CI Callibration and C Susceptibility
- #9711: CI: Amp is already turned off, radimation asked to turn off amp.
- #9767: EUT Information Fields can't have multiline values when you have list option for that key.
- #9784: Driver: VULP 9118 E SPECIAL
- #9807: Extend automated build scripts to detect if additional build steps can be performed at the end.
- #9808: Install Doxygen and Graphviz on build server.
- #9809: Generate C# source code documentation.
- #9810: Generate C++ source code documentation.
- #9811: Provide a correct example of C# code documentation.
- #9813: Fix all warnings in the RADSTDCL project
- #9814: Fix all warnings in the RADEMIDO project
- #9815: Fix all warnings in the RADMBAND project
- #9816: Fix all warnings in the RADSTDTS project
- #9817: Fix all warnings in the RADEMI project
- #9818: Fix all warnings in the RADIMM project
- #9840: PFS500 Voltage Dips and Interrupts: Repititon time is 10* the value entered in Radimation
- #9849: Driver: DARE RSS2010H
- #9858: Tables in RadiMation are empty.
- #9885: Radiated Emission adjusting change order does not seem to work.
- #9893: R&S FSH6: Syntax Error
- #9916: RadiMation free signal generator. Not in testsite
- #9930: Antenna Scan not working. Index out of range
- #10080: During start of the RI test, the continues measurement table is shown.
- #10087: Also execute the C++ unittests during the automated build.
- #10129: Change all references to TestTrack into HelixALM
- #10131: Exception in RadiLog at startup RadiMation
- #10142: RE Report generator is not exporting the limit lines properly, seems to only have the range of the first band.
- #10157: RadiLog is visible in ALT+TAB window list while no visible RadiLog window is present.
- #10173: Remove SetError(1
- #10184: When using the "Print EUT" button i get: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
- #10185: Able to edit carrier when in automatic mode
- #10198: Infinit polling loop at error in EFT test.
- #10235: Auto scale the Y axis of the polar plot.
- #10381: Object reference when using limit line in RE test.
- #10385: Driver: Tektronix TDS5054B Osciliscope driver
- #10386: Driver: Tektronix TDS5104B Osciliscope driver
- #10387: Driver: Tektronix DPO5204 Osciloscope driver
- #10395: Progress bar VDI not visible
- #10467: Change the description for the steps in Conducted Emission Single Band Absorbing clamp.
- #10554: CheckDevice is not executed during init of devices.
The complete list of release notes can be found on: http://wiki.dare.nl/wiki/index.php/Release_Notes_2019.2 .