This version 2021.1.8 has been validated by our internal software quality checks. We strongly advise to test and verify (according to your quality system) this and each new version of RadiMation at for example a separate PC or laptop with your setup and with your measurement equipment, before you are going to use it for daily operation.
The new 2021.1.8 release of RadiMation can now be downloaded from the Raditeq web-site.
We always advise to thoroughly test each new RadiMation software version to determine if it works correctly in your situation with your equipment, before you use it for daily measurements. This is even a requirement for all ISO 17025 accredited test-labs. To enable customers to validate new software versions before they implement that new software version, we even made it possible to install multiple versions of RadiMation side-by-side on a single PC. It is of course also possible to perform this validation on for example a separate PC or laptop.
- #9118: Ambient suppression in Multiband Emission GTEM causes that the GTEM correlation is not performed
The following issues are fixed in this 2021.1.8 version (compared to the 2021.1.7 version):
- #11504: Driver: Solar Electronics 2352-1.
- #11505: Driver: Teseq CBA-series amplifiers.
- #11660: Driver: Comtest Engineering MCP-01 switch matrix
- #11755: Driver: Bonn BLMA 2060-50 Band 1 to 5
- #11777: Driver: PMM Antennas.
- #11780: Driver: EMC Shop DC1G-1000A coupler.
- #11781: Driver: EMC Shop DC6G-250.
- #11788: Export limitline graph as table in test with Frequency unit as kHz raises Frequency too large exception
- #11796: Duty cycle is not visible in Burst measurement.
- #12071: ErrorReport: "fout bij RE > 1 GHz".
The complete list of release notes can be found on: https://wiki.radimation.com/wiki/index. ... tes_2021.1