This version 2022.2.3 has been validated by our internal software quality checks. We strongly advise to test and verify (according to your quality system) this and each new version of RadiMation at for example a separate PC or laptop with your setup and with your measurement equipment, before you are going to use it for daily operation.
The new 2022.2.3 release of RadiMation can now be downloaded from the Raditeq website.
We always advise to thoroughly test each new RadiMation software version to determine if it works correctly in your situation with your equipment, before you use it for daily measurements. This is even a requirement for all ISO 17025 accredited test-labs. To enable customers to validate new software versions before they implement that new software version, we even made it possible to install multiple versions of RadiMation side-by-side on a single PC. It is of course also possible to perform this validation on for example a separate PC or laptop.
- #9118: Ambient suppression in Multiband Emission GTEM causes that the GTEM correlation is not performed
The following features/drivers are added to RadiMation 2022.2
- #13011: Driver: COM-POWER ARI-6000-100
- #13012: Driver: COM-POWER ARI-1000-200
- #13013: Driver: COM-POWER ACS-250-100W
- #13014: Driver: SIGLENT SSG3021X
- #13015: Driver: Anritsu 68369A
- #13016: Driver: COM-POWER LI-3P-232
- #13017: Driver: COM-POWER AC-220
- #13018: Driver: COM-POWER AB-900A
- #13019: Driver: COM-POWER AL-100A
- #13020: Driver: COM-POWER CLA-150A
- #13021: Driver: COM-POWER PAM-103
- #13022: Driver: COM-POWER PAM-103
The following issues are fixed in this 2022.2.3 version (compared to the 2022.2.2 version):
- #12600: Frankonia FC06.1 Antenna mast 1 polarization change still has problem in changing polarization
- #12928: Test equipment Monitoring tab Add/Edit/Delete buttons are not correctly placed
- #12933: Pressing cancel on the advanced option password prompt results in an invalid password error
- #13004: Check version number of LAN controlled RadiCentre
- #13035: Resolve compile errors of device drivers when using C++17 compiler settings
- #13036: VisaBase::GetUsedVISACommunication returns another response than expected when VXI-11 is used
- #13059: The control of the Frankonia FC06.1 controller is not working
- #13085: Configuration dialog of R&S NRT powermeter driver raises a wxWidgets Debug Alert
- #13107: Controlling the Schwarzbeck TK9420 LISN raises an 'Unknown SetValueID'
The complete list of release notes can be found on: https://wiki.radimation.com/wiki/index. ... tes_2022.2 .