This version 2022.3.6 has been validated by our internal software quality checks. We strongly advise to test and verify (according to your quality system) this and each new version of RadiMation at for example a separate PC or laptop with your setup and with your measurement equipment, before you are going to use it for daily operation.
The new 2022.3.6 release of RadiMation can now be downloaded from the Raditeq website.
We always advise to thoroughly test each new RadiMation software version to determine if it works correctly in your situation with your equipment, before you use it for daily measurements. This is even a requirement for all ISO 17025 accredited test-labs. To enable customers to validate new software versions before they implement that new software version, we even made it possible to install multiple versions of RadiMation side-by-side on a single PC. It is of course also possible to perform this validation on for example a separate PC or laptop.
- #9118: Ambient suppression in Multiband Emission GTEM causes that the GTEM correlation is not performed
The following issues are fixed in this 2022.3.6 version (compared to the 2022.3.5 version):
- #13365: Remove version from resource XML tag in wxWidgets XRC files to prevent warnings on start up
- #13367: Error without description VISA: --> Timeout expired before operation completed
- #13374: Changing the configuration directory does not result in restarting RadiMation
- #13379: Possibility to ignore UNCAL error ESPI3
- #13380: Text in textbox is not replaced in word report
- #13381: When using the report generator code InsertFile an extra new line is added after the inserted content
- #13382: WPF8 + SMP2 probe does time out when requesting field
- #13405: Report generator attempted divide by zero
The complete list of release notes can be found on: https://wiki.radimation.com/wiki/index. ... tes_2022.3 .