This version 2023.1.3 has been validated by our internal software quality checks. We strongly advise to test and verify (according to your quality system) this and each new version of RadiMation at for example a separate PC or laptop with your setup and with your measurement equipment, before you are going to use it for daily operation.
The new 2023.1.3 release of RadiMation can now be downloaded from the Raditeq website.
We always advise to thoroughly test each new RadiMation software version to determine if it works correctly in your situation with your equipment, before you use it for daily measurements. This is even a requirement for all ISO 17025 accredited test-labs. To enable customers to validate new software versions before they implement that new software version, we even made it possible to install multiple versions of RadiMation side-by-side on a single PC. It is of course also possible to perform this validation on for example a separate PC or laptop.
- #9118: Ambient suppression in Multiband Emission GTEM causes that the GTEM correlation is not performed
The following issues are fixed in this 2023.1.3 version (compared to the 2023.1.1 version):
- #6003: Check if a newer software version is available during startup
- #11491: When using field monitor application, no correction factors were used, despite them being selected
- #13314: Possibility to start a sequence from the commandline.
- #13444: Auto detect from Configuration screen does not update window.
- #13457: & in drivers release notes is shown as & in update check window
- #13576: Probe laser disconnect when testing above 1000 V/m
- #13459: Wrong value when measuring single final average detector from FPC1500
- #13539: RadiSense Error 3 on LASER? command
- #13547: Design calibration import tool
- #13548: Implement calibration import tool
- #13551: Document and explain how to import the calibration files from another software package
The complete list of release notes can be found on: https://wiki.radimation.com/wiki/index. ... tes_2023.1.