Latest Radimation version?

Discussions and question about the general functionality of RadiMation
timaas

Latest Radimation version?

Post by timaas »

According to wiki.radimation.com: version 5.8.33 should be the latest supported version. but I can only download version 32.
If I download a drivers.exe (14/10/11), I get the question during install if I would like to install drivers.exe. for version 31... but I have version 32 installed on my laptop.

I have been waiting for a driver for a Prana amplifier which would be available in version 33. Now it seems I still can not download it and use the Prana with Radimation. Could you please take a look into this? Tell me what am i doing wrong.

Regards,
Tim
timaas

Re: Latest Radimation version?

Post by timaas »

Update:

Downloading drivers.exe (14/10/11) provides new driver for Prana DT25. that issue is solved. but Radimation version 33 is not yet downloadable.

regards.

tim
joro

Post by joro »

The latest version of RadiMation is version 5.8.34 (at 2011, october 27th).
This version can be downloaded from the D.A.R.E!! webshop which is present at ( http://shop.dare.nl/ ).
To download this version it is required to register at the webshop, after which you can add 'RadiMation® Professional' to the shopping cart.
You will not be charged for the purchase (because the price is EURO 0,00), and after the purchase you will receive an e-mail containing a link to download RadiMation®.

A direct link to the correct page in the webshop is: http://shop.dare.nl/index.php?page=shop ... &Itemid=54
timaas

Post by timaas »

Done.
Everything is fine now.

Thank you for the support.

regards,

Tim
joro

Post by joro »

A more detailed description on how to download RadiMation is now available at: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=53