Extra monitoring equipment

Discussion and questions regarding the Radiated Immunity and Conducted Immunity modules of RadiMation.
heutink

Extra monitoring equipment

Post by heutink »

We are performing an Conducted Immunity Audio Frequent Test regulating on an (fixed) voltage (Test level = Voltage closed loop method).
Besides this we also want to limit at a maximum current measured with an additional current meter or voltage meter (current through a current resistor) in the test setup.
Where can we define this extra current or voltage meter and how to do this (Inputs list?) and where can i define the "current limit" or "voltage limit" value/curve.
Jeru

Re: Extra monitoring equipment

Post by Jeru »

To perform a current limitation while regulating to a certain voltage, the "measured current limit" test level can be used.

In Multi Band this test level is found under the "Test level configuration" and is of type Limit.
this test level can be configured with a value for the current on which the limiter should become active.

When also using this test level make sure that a current sensor device driver is selected in the used test site.

I hope that you are successfully able to perform the measurement that you are seeking.
heutink

Re: Extra monitoring equipment

Post by heutink »

Thanks for the information.
Still there is something not clear.

For current (limit) monitoring we using a current probe together with a voltmeter. The current probe is from the Device Type "Current sensor" in the test setup with a transducer factor of 0.1 Ohm (-20 dBOhm).

Where do i have to configure the voltmeter in the test setup to measure the voltage output of the current probe?