Printout of redused emission (peak) table

Discussion and questions regarding the RadiMation Report Generator.
heutink

Printout of redused emission (peak) table

Post by heutink »

Want to make a peak table with redused column information. The keyword "EMISSION TABLE" is working. Can't find the correct keywords to generate this table. What is wrong in the keywords beneath (see file attachment).
Attachments
tmp2790.png
tmp2790.png (99.63 KiB) Viewed 5140 times
mahe

Re: Printout of redused emission (peak) table

Post by mahe »

I was able to find the ||1|SELECT ALL FROM PEAKTABLE|| keyword on the Radimation manual at http://wiki.dare.nl/wiki/index.php/Chapter_13
This keyword contain a prefix (||1|) which retrieves the table from a test called "1". In order to make this keyword work with a test named differently, the 1| prefix must be either renamed or removed. (The prefix is now removed from the manual)

Your used keywords should work without the prefix.
||SELECT ALL FROM PEAKTABLE||
||SELECT NR,PEAK NR,FREQUENCY,PEAK,QUASI-PEAK,[QUASI-PEAK LIMIT],[QUASI-PEAK DIFFERENCE],STATUS,ANGLE,HEIGHT,POLARIZATION FROM PEAKTABLE ORDER BY FREQUENCY|| ||RUNMACRO(AUTOFITTHISTABLE)||
heutink

Post by heutink »

Thanks for the code. However it stills not working. The complete table is written to the generated report document.
Attached two files:
Template document as input for report generator: REmultiband.docx
Generated report document: 6143301.4.1.1.docx

Also during generation of the report the report generator complains about keyword "". I just skipped it during report generation. What could this be, i can't find it in the template document.
Attachments
REmultiband.docx
Template document
(2.1 MiB) Downloaded 270 times
6143301.4.1.1.docx
Generated report document
(2.11 MiB) Downloaded 242 times
mahe

Post by mahe »

The select command can be used to print the full table:
||SELECT ALL FROM PEAKTABLE||

Or selecting only a few columns:
||SELECT [PEAK NR],FREQUENCY,PEAK,[PEAK LIMIT],[PEAK DIFFERENCE] FROM PEAKTABLE|| ||RUNMACRO(AUTOFITTHISTABLE)||

The second table code in your template does not contain the: "FROM PEAKTABLE||" part.
I have placed the Table code in a Word table so the generator will make a table with lines in it. See attached modified template.
Attachments
REmultiband.docx
(2.54 MiB) Downloaded 277 times