How can I include used equipment in a report

Discussion and questions regarding the RadiMation Report Generator.
james

How can I include used equipment in a report

Post by james »

I would like to include the description of the used LISN in a report, what code can I use?
roge

Re: How can I include used equipment in a report

Post by roge »

To include the used equipment use the code

||EQUIPMENT TABLE||

This will include a table with all used equipment including a header containing the field names.
To only include specific devices it is possible to use SQL and filtering. For example, to only show devices of type LISN use:
||SELECT DESCRIPTION FROM [EQUIPMENT TABLE] WHERE [DEVICE TYPE] = "LISN"||

This will output the used LISN with the header "Description".

To only output the description of the first LISN device, use the following report generator code:
||LISN 1 Data Description||

Example to output the description for an Injection device:
||Injection device 1 Data Description||
tha-paul

Post by tha-paul »

dear all,

at the end of a report, I want to have a summary of all used equipment. Is this possible?
If i use ||Equipment Table|| it will only print the equipment of a selected test.

Is it also possible, to have the calibration dates in that equipment list?
joro

Post by joro »

It is not possible at this moment to combine the list of equipment from multiple tests into a single table.
Putting multiple separate tables (one for each test) under each other is sadly the best what we can suggest at this moment.

I do understand your request, and I agree that it would be a benefit if all the equipment that is used in the report is listed in a single table, even if some devices are used in multiple tests.
I have created a new wish for this request: #12373: Possibility to have a single table of equipment in a report for multiple tests.

For the request to include the calibration date, we already have an existing ticket:
#4666: The calibration expire date should be included as a column in the Equipment table for the report generator