Changing "template word document"

Discussion and questions regarding the RadiMation Report Generator.
heutink

Changing "template word document"

Post by heutink »

We want "to print part of the data from one test" for an RE measurement. To do this you have to select the graph that you want to print and then click the "print graph" button above the graph. The graph that will be printed is referred to a template Word document, probably located in the "printout" directory. However, i want to use an another template Word document for the "print graph" button. Where can i change this reference?
Jeru

Re: Changing "template word document"

Post by Jeru »

The references template files used when the print button above the graph is pressed are coded in software, it is currently thus not possible to change these references. It would however be possible to find the currently used template file in the "printout" directory and change the template according to your requirements, while keeping the file name as is. However i should note that this is not the intended way of using the report generator with customized template files.

For more information regarding the report generator, see: https://wiki.radimation.com/wiki/index.php/Chapter_13
This wiki page describes how the report generator can be used. Using this information it will be possible to create your own templates as well as configuring your own references between the test data and the template files.
heutink

Post by heutink »

Thanks for the information.
Could you tell me which templates in the "printout" directory are used for CE and RE measurements. Otherwise i have to look which templates are used, takes some time to investigate.
heutink

Post by heutink »

I found the correct Word document in the "printout" directory. Changed the contents of the document and run again. It works.