SQL Select in Main Template

Discussion and questions regarding the RadiMation Report Generator.
Lüder

SQL Select in Main Template

Post by Lüder »

I am working on our main-template, trying to sorte the Emission Tests by Description.

Code: Select all

||EUT| select [Test] From ALL TESTS WHERE [Description] = "Emission Magnetfeld 150k 30MHz"||||
From Manual:
During the report generation, the ||EUT|ALL TESTS|| code will be replaced with the codes of the
‘test-specific’ templates of all the (different) tests performed on a EUT. It is also possible generate a
report based on a specific set of tests, for example ||EUT|ALL IMMUNITY TESTS||. (See the
Test specific report generator inclusion codes for a complete list of all the available codes.)

I cant find the working "EUT| ALL RADIATED EMISSION TESTS" in the Manual, and I cant find how to select more detailed from all Tests and include the ‘test-specific’ templates.

Any Idears?
Jeru

Re: SQL Select in Main Template

Post by Jeru »

Currently it is not possible to use additional SQL queries on tests included by a test specific inclusion codes, such as ||EUT| ALL RADIATED EMISSION TESTS||, within a main template file.

In the past we have received multiple wishes regarding implementing such functionality, where extra filtering is requested on tests included by using these test specific inclusion codes.
However implementing such functionality will prove to add a certain complexity to the software. Because of this a good design needs be created first. This will however be a long term plan improvement.

I hope to have informed you.