EUT Monitoring during EFT/Surge test

Discussion and questions regarding the Radiated Immunity and Conducted Immunity modules of RadiMation.
tha-paul

EUT Monitoring during EFT/Surge test

Post by tha-paul »

Hi Guys,

currently i am looking for the best way to monitor our EUT during the EFT or Surge tests.

Current test setup:
- Ametek/emTes Compact NX5 compact generator
- Agilent 34401A Multimeter, connected to the Current monitor output of the Compact NX5

In Radimation I set the Agilent Multimeter as a Monitor Input Channel (AD Converter).
In the EFT test now I can see the current consumption of the EUT during the test.(see screenshot attached).
Thats great. But 2 things would be very good:
The Current monitor values can be shown as a graph or as a table. The problem now is, that there is no relation between the current values and the EFT testing. So I if the current of my EUT is increasing, I can see this in the graph/table, but later on I dont know which EFT test configuration was running (EFT Voltage, polarity and so on).
It would be great, if this information is also shown in the graph or even in the table.

In the attached screenshot of the monitoring table, I have added a Idea (in red), how it could be displayed. That would be great.

Or is there already a possibility to show it in a similar way?

thanks in advance!
Steffen
Attachments
EFT-Surge-Monitoring-table_ideas.png
EFT-Surge-Monitoring-table_ideas.png (18.67 KiB) Viewed 10508 times
EFT-Surge-Monitoring.png
EFT-Surge-Monitoring.png (31.27 KiB) Viewed 10508 times
tha-paul

Re: EUT Monitoring during EFT/Surge test

Post by tha-paul »

any news here?
thanks!
tha-paul

Post by tha-paul »

Any news regarding that topic?
Jeru

Post by Jeru »

Hello tha-paul,

Currently other data fields related to the active sequence of the EFT/Surge test are not included in the table view of the tests.
I however do see that without also including the data of the at that time running test that it indeed proves to be difficult to determine in which sequence a certain value had been measured.

Because of this i will registrate a new wish for the requested functionality mentioned in this post.

I hope to have informed you for now,

With kind regards
Jeru
tha-paul

Post by tha-paul »

Hi Jeru,

thanks for the reply.
It would be great, if that feature will come in a (near) future version of Radimation.

Please keep me updated about this issue.

BR and thanks!